SEATTLE, WA 98144
Marketing Manager with a strong portfolio of scaling projects and initiatives. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of large scale advertising programs from traditional through new media.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels and products to support teams in creating and executing innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve product goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social creative, and promotions.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- 3+ years’ experience in tech or consumer marketing
- A/B testing
- Dashboard ownership
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Experience creating and owning print, digital, social and other advertising/marketing campaigns..
- Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.