PINEBROOK, NJ 07058
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Marketing Manager, for a direct hire opportunity in the Pinebrook NJ area.
This role will be responsible for executing the company’s Marketing strategy and managing advertising and marketing promotions. The Manager is responsible for a wide range of marketing activities with particular focus on communications. Close contact with advertising agency, media contacts and industry associates is mandatory. The position interacts heavily with field sales, dealer principals and all internal departments.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and executes marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Plans and oversees execution of promotional activities including print, electronic media, trades how, open houses, direct mail, point-of-purchase displays, and signage.
- Negotiates contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers, gains approval from Senior Management as required.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Manages development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Analyzes marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- Plans and conducts market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
- Maintains customer database and approves the use of internal and external mailing lists.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs.
- Plans, promotes, and executes sales meetings, open houses, trade shows, dealer meeting and goodwill events.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct and develop all communications, advertising, and promotional strategy.
- Manage Departmental budget.
- Manage new products market launches.
- Liaison for division NASCAR sponsorship.
- Communicate with North America Dealer Network.
- Responsible for Dealer channel Marketing.
- Oversee creative development, manager PR programs.
- Produce regularly scheduled reports from internal and external data
- Maintain promotional goods program and inventory
- Manage lead fulfillment
- University graduate or higher education, in Marketing. MBA a plus
- A good understanding of Machine Tool Industry
- Strong Marketing skills
- Minimum 5 years in Machine tool industry
- Management of major trade show booth a plus