Marketing Effectivness Business Analyst
Atl, GA | Contract
Our client, located in College Park, has an opportunity for a Marketing Effectiveness Consultant
This role will serve on the Customer & Market Insights leadership team. It will involve partnership with groups across the Marketing Department to create a holistic, consistent method by which we set goals and measure them across the Marketing ecosystem. This will require leadership to identify, create, manage and report meaningful metrics. This includes establishing analytic requirements for a data platform that houses information used for subsequent reporting.
• Oversee the implementation of the new Customer centric metrics and KPIs for the Marketing organization
• Ensure consistency and accuracy of use of the metrics across the enterprise
• Initiate, spearhead and supervise continuous improvement as it relates to delivery of reporting and measurement of marketing engagements
• Identify, refine and promote best practices in terms of document templates, processes and knowledge sharing.
• Build out a reporting team in accordance with the Customer & Market Insights 3 year roadmap.
• Experience developing and calculating metrics for a marketing organization
• Experience in identifying business measurement needs from business stakeholders and translating those needs into metric requirements
• Experience in developing standard reporting of metrics across the organization
• Experience working with a development a team
• Experience in working with IT, data owners and business owners within a data governance model to ensure metrics are maintained for use and accuracy
• Experience with data transformation (SQL, Alteryx) & reporting tools
• Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Data Management, Data Governance in industry
• Experience in visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com