SEATTLE, WA 98144
The Analyst will track campaign success and drive changes/new strategies through data analysis. We are looking to hire an experienced marketing leader with a broad understanding of advertising across digital, mobile, and social media channels. This is not an entry level role. Candidates need experience in marketing platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce, or other CRM tools.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels to create and execute innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve sales goals.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- Performance tracking experience in Google AdWords, Omniture, and other platforms.
Basic Qualifications: 2+ years’ experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advertising agency is much appreciated
- Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
- Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.