SEATTLE, WA 98144
We are looking for an analytical, innovative, and results-oriented marketing professional. This role will drive the execution and performance tracking of advertising programs and campaigns. The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing leader with broad understanding of advertising across digital, mobile, and social media channels.
Candidates need experience in marketing platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels to create and execute innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve sales goals.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- Performance tracking experience in Google AdWords, Omniture, and other platforms.
Basic Qualifications: 2+ years’ experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Bachelor's degree
- Advertising agency is much appreciated
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
- Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.