GREENSBORO, NC 27410
TRC is currently recruiting for (2) Manufacturing Engineers for 6-9 Month project in Greensboro, NC.
One of the roles will be focused on machining and sheet metal fabrication.
The other role will be focused on electronics assembly and testing.
• Formulate and issue clear and concise process instructions, methods and all pertinent manufacturing documentation necessary to manufacture products of the highest quality in the safest manner in accordance with design intent
• Develop and maintain current and accurate labor standards and routings to accurately cost parts and ensure orderly production flow
• Provide for equipment and tooling needs for production departments, coordinating all aspects of the implementation of these items
• Develop and incorporate manufacturing improvements and cost reductions in support of Policy Deployment objectives
• Provide manufacturing engineering assistance to suppliers of component parts
• Implement design engineering changes to products by making all required documentation changes and ensuring availability of equipment and tools; may include making design recommendations for productability and performance enhancements
• Provide engineering assistance as technical resource for projects generated by production teams
• Review and coordinate manufacturing process quality improvements to optimize component quality at optimum costs
• Provide input and recommendations for the identification and selection of improvement projects and lead Kaizen events
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's (or higher) degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing) and/or equivalent relevant work experience (required)
• 3- 5 years experience in an applied engineering or manufacturing environment (required)
• Knowledge of various manufacturing processes: milling/turning, sheet metal fabrication, powder coat painting, and electrical/mechanical assembly
• Excellent communications (written and verbal) and presentation/facilitation skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, leadership and decision making skills
• Effective project management and problem solving skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com