Manufacturing Product Engineer
PINE BROOK, NJ 07058
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Manufacturing Product Engineer (Machine Tools background) join their growing team for a direct hire opportunity in the Pine Brook NJ area.
This role provides technical support for distributor's sale people, accessories vendors, and application engineers, for technical data, drawings, and specifications. Provides phone support for sales of machining centers and turning centers. Assists in preparing and reviewing product quotes and other documentation. Performs various SAP data entry related to machine configuration, order processing and various other tasks.
Ideal candidate will have been in an application engineering hands on role in the past, seeking a non-hands on opportunity.
- Assist Product Support Managers in day to day tasks and operations related to machine tool sales and support
- Technical Support to dealers and internal personnel
- Review and solve distributor issues pertaining to new machine and accessory sales
- Maintain and distribute technical data and support drawings
- Assist in preparing and maintaining master quotes
- Assist in maintaining spread sheets, word docs, access databases and shared folders of technical data including CAD drawings, machine specs, vendor information and other machine related documentation
- SAP data management of stocked machine models
- Modify SAP CV/SQ and approve to create real purchase orders.
- SAP/Dealer Portal data management for option sales.
- Creates material (part number/description) for optional accessories.
- Update pricing (list and net)/discount pricing for optional accessories.
- Approve option only portal sales
- Develop and maintain necessary documentation
- Co-operate with and assist the service department
- Co-operate with and assist the parts department
- Co-operate close with and assist the application department
- Associate degree in engineering, Vo- Tech Degree or related industry experience (3-5 years)
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and Access
- Some CAD ability
- ERP experience preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience in the Machine Tool Industry as a CNC programmer, mfg. engineer or machine tool sales
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/