CARROLLTON, GA 30117 | Direct Hire
Our client in Carrollton, GA, a tier one automotive supplier, is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer with robotics knowledge on a long term, direct hire basis. The company seeks someone with automation and design experience.
General Purpose of the Job
Coordinate all of the company’s New Model activity, ensuring the company is on track in making preparations for successful New Model launches.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinate and lead all New Model efforts, including regular (usually weekly) New Model meetings.
2. Manage SAP for all New Model launches.
3. Communicate progress/status to team members, customers and management.
4. Coordinate efforts and act as lead on New Model evaluations such as P1, P2, QD-Gate, E1, E2, Customer NMR’s, etc.
5. PLC/Robot/Ladder Logic trouble shooting ability and resolution (fanuc and ABB)
6. Communicate company requirements, requests and suggestions to design groups (YOA & YTG).
7. Must be able to travel 10% of the time domestically and internationally as needed
8. Report Preparation:
- New Model Business Plan
- Annual budget
- Status report for managers meeting
- Monthly Business Plan Review
- Customer New Model Readiness Reports
- Company Evaluation Reports
9. Other tasks as assigned by Executive Management.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four year college or university; OR one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3 – 5 years in a related manufacturing environment.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (customer relations/ presentations skills).
- Advanced Power Point presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of specific customer requirements and standards.
- Applicable knowledge of SPC to interpret data and make decisions.
- Computer skills: data entry, word processing, spreadsheets (able to demonstrate good skills).
- Ability to create/review process documentation (FMEA, PQCT, operation standards).
- Print/drawing analysis (able to read/interpret customer prints).
- Proven problem solving ability (familiar with AYM’s problem solving methods).
- Ability to teach skills to others within department/organization.
Submit resume to email@example.com