Saline, MI 48176
Our Tier One Automotive Supplier customer in the Saline, MI area is currently looking for an Outside Process Engineer to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire (permanent) basis.
OUTSIDE PROCESS ENGINEER
This is a road warrior job. You will be based out of the MI plant and at home. However, travel will be 75%. You will interact, uncover and fix potential issues with suppliers.
- Advanced technical Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes such as: injection molding, extrusion, fabrication, metal roll-forming.
- Advanced knowledge of Manufacturing Process design and work cell layout.
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of Problem Solving / Process Improvement analysis, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of Datum Structure and Design For Manufacturing.
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and standard work.
- Basic computer skills, including P.C. knowledge and current technology software familiarity.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent / relevant technical experience is required.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in the relevant manufacturing process(s).
- Practical, successful experience in work-cell layout.
- Practical, successful experience in the development of Standard Work.
- Successful Product Launch / Production Start-up experience including all documentation, testing, data collection, and reporting.
- Experience leading the PPAP process to successful conclusion.
- Experience leading cost savings and performance improvement initiatives within the manufacturing environment.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/