ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our tier one automotive supplier customer in Acworth, GA is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The company is quickly growing and has nearly 1,000 employees in this Atlanta area, fast-paced facility.
The ideal candidate needs to have a Production/Manufacturing engineering background. They should also be highly skilled in process improvement and have experience with automated processes/equipment. Automotive experience is preferred (not required).
The Manufacturing Engineer will develop new or improved designs for equipment and fixtures used to assemble automotive accessories.
- Support all engineering change activities
- Perform line balancing and labor evaluation activities
- Support all TS 16949 requirements
- Ensure all manufacturing documentation is accurate and up to date
- Champion manufacturing cost reduction activities, including labor reduction initiatives
- Information quality engineering of any suspect our of specification components
- Assist in maintenance in set-up and improvement upon preventative maintenance plans
- Support all PLC controls
- Perform DOE projects
- Oversee DFM/SFA analysis
-Support all CIP activities
- Champion implementation of Kaizen activities
- Apply theory of constraints
- 5-7 Years of Experience
- BS degree, preferably in engineering
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/