Manager, Consulting - Industrial Goods
ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Greater Atlanta Metro area, a prestigious consulting group, is currently looking for a dynamic and professional Manager, Consulting to join their strategic Industrial Goods team on a long term direct hire basis.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a boutique consulting firm with an exceptional reputation. The ideal candidate will lead a team of consultants and project managers while interacting and growing the business.
Are you ready to touch more in consulting and truly make a positive impact with your customer? This is full cradle to grave consulting.
• Executes exciting projects with some of the largest companies across the industrial goods value chain
• Drives the innovative problem solving and change management work streams during client engagements
• Performs detailed analysis of client operations followed by development of concept solution through structured problem solving
• Ability to take a “ hands-on” approach to implementing deliverables
• Supports the management and responsible parties of the project
• Serves as liaison to client management team and project team
• Supports business development within the industrial goods sector by creating and presenting exceptional project proposals
• Provides ongoing project feedback and other development support to team members
• Graduate Degree with focus on Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Management and/or a related discipline from renowned institutions of higher education
• Proven success in the Supply Chain business sector (Corporate strategy, design & development, manufacturing, aftersales)
• High level of business acumen and consultative expertise
• 3+ years of total professional experience in a consultancy and/or industry
• Second language fluency in German, Spanish, or French a plus
• Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 80%
• Strong desire to mentor and assist in the professional development of colleagues
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/
Submit resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com for consideration