AIKEN, SC 29801
Maintenance Technician $27-$29/hr.
2nd shift: 3:30pm-12am
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance to keep equipment running and in good condition.
- Performs various safety inspections and abatements.
- Observes safety rules and regulations.
- Follows preventative maintenance checklists, inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters and worn parts, lubricates moving parts, and keeps records.
- Plans repairs, consults blueprints, electrical schematics, and ladder diagrams, flow schematics and parts catalog.
- Good knowledge of the principles of operation of all types of AC, DC, and SERVO controls and operation of electric motors and controllers, and of mechanical and electrical repair of machinery.
- PLC and electronic experience beneficial.
- Experience and/or solid understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems preferred, but not required.