Bennettsville, SC | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions is looking for a Maintenance Manager to work for our global manufacturing customer on a permanent basis at their Bennettsville, SC wood products manufacturing facility.
" We need someone who has a good grasp on maintenance systems (SAP preferably-The Maintenance Manager uses SAP for approving expenses, reviewing purchase orders, reviewing spending, material lookups, reviewing work orders, notifications, etc. The level of knowledge of SAP or another maintenance system is such that they will engage their Supervisors and other maintenance leadership on adopting it, and teaching others.)"
• Regularly monitors the performance and progress of the safety plans as well as the implementation of the company’ s guidelines in this area.
• Define performance indicators of the maintenance team and ensure compliance.
• Create and monitor KPI indicators to assess the achievement of efficiencies in the maintenance operation.
• Directs maintenance activities on utility systems to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
• Ensures that the maintenance department is fully engaged in SAP requirements.
• Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
• Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
• Reviews new product plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with design engineers.
• Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
• Directs training and indoctr