Rome, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Rome, GA area is currently seeking a Logistic Controller on a long term, direct hire basis.
• Meet the Management Plan sales numbers, unit sales, and profit objectives.
• Analyze and validate the KPIs (key performance indicators) and technical parameters.
• Prepare budget for expenses.
• Produce all the required reports for presentation.
• Preparation of flash, actual, and forecast reporting for senior management in the USA and Milan by required deadlines.
• Preparation of monthly booklet and required reports for Milan.
• Anticipate over costing issues, make management aware, prepare a plan of action for problems using the cost reduction program. Quantify any actions under cost reduction program, analyze annual benefits of the actions, and alert management of any problems that can occur.
• Focus on improving the relationship with Milan HQ sector controlling, and on improving the ties between logistics and accounting.
• Monitoring G/L Accounts to ensure proper allocation of charges, and correct payment of invoices.
• Review monthly results with Director of Accounting and CFO. Explain financial and technical results against MP (management plan), forecast and previous year.
• Periodic count and reconciliation of company owned stock in 3rd party compound suppliers. Reporting any material loss for claims, adjusting SAP to reflect the current stock situation.
• Supporting Logistics and Purchasing for interaction and negotiation by invoice analysis, cost reduction ideas, and vendor analysis.
• Gathering information on the current contracts with our vendors, oversee and discuss any increases and quantify them.
• Investigate and prepare a discussion on the inflationary effects such as fuel price, inflation etc.
• Help quantify and investigate any efficiency for cost reduction.
• Create the cost kit and calculate the variances vs. Previous year to be able to set a base for discussion.
• Work on any risk and opportunities that are not included in the plan.
• Monitor G/L Accounts to ensure proper allocation of charges, accrue invoices not received or not posted.
• Calculate variances with explanations, prepare cost kit.
• Controlling experience
• SAP knowledge
• Decision making and leadership skills
• Understanding business complexity and Negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Outstanding MS Office Skills— can navigate through MS Office applications quickly and efficiently
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Please send updated resumes to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com