Land Development Engineer
Alpharetta, GA | Direct Hire
Civil Engineer with Land Development Experience
TRC is conducting a search for a Civil Engineer with Land Development Experience for a client in Alpharetta, GA.
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Civil Engineer in our client’ s Atlanta Land Development Department. The Civil Engineer will provide engineering support for the design development and plans production for projects of varying size and complexity. The candidate will be challenged to provide innovative solutions to project issues using current design standards and guidelines and will assist the Project Manager in maintaining client communications and documenting the design process and design decisions.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of engineering documents and construction plans meeting client expectations, industry standards and jurisdiction requirements
- Become proficient with Autodesk Civil3D and other design software utilized by the department
- Learn to read & interpret construction plans, design standards, guidelines and client scope
- Maintain a proficiency with CAD design software required by client
- Develop mark-ups for CADD staff
- Provide assistance to Project Manager as required
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, will exemplify strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities, and be eager to learn and grow within this position. The candidate must have a Civil Engineering Degree from an accredited college, 1-2 years of experience in Civil Engineering/Site Design. EIT certification preferred.
Please submit your resume to dan.Mintz@trcstaffing.Com