DULUTH, GA 30097
Our customer is currently looking for a Lab Tech to join their team, a civil engineering firm, on a long-term contract basis. Position is based in the Johns Creek area.
- Detail oriented - Ability to work very efficiently, but with careful attention to precise details.
- Understanding of working in a Service Industry.
- Good understanding of units of measure/rulers.
- Able to follow/verbal instructions
- Self-starter who can arrive and complete tasks on a daily basis without re-direction or constant instruction.
- Good communicator who will report progress of tasks and inform team members and supervisors when work is done/ready for next task.
- Safety minded- able to use team work and mechanical devices to wisely move heavy items on a regular basis; able to operate machinery (power tools/saws, compressions machine) responsibly and with care.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Basic Computer skills – Able to use Excel/Word.
- Schedule is 8-5 with a 1 hour lunch break. 40 hours per week.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org