LM Engineering Admin
Braselton, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Braselton, GA area is currently seeking a LM Engineering Administrator to join their team on a long term, direct hire basis. This is a weekend shift, Friday-Sunday 6AM-6PM.
Essential Job Responsbilities:
• Data entry duties for Labor Management (LM) and Warehouse Management (WM) systems and or other as required by management.
• The ability to use and navigate LM and WM systems.
• Generate reports through various systems for multiple audiences, including executive team.
• Maintain scheduled LM reports; as well as distribution audience lists.
• Review daily LM associate performance; analyze and root cause performance anomalies and make adjustments accordingly.
• Work alongside HR for new associate setup and maintenance.
• Track and maintain trend performance reporting tools.
• Manage E-time reporting, monitoring, and communication.
• Compile SOP compliance scorecards and communicate results to leadership team.
• Create, submit and track engineering and facility requisitions and Purchase Orders.
• Contribute to SOP and safety audits as needed