Carrollton, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in Carrollton, GA is currently looking for a Japanese Translator to join their team on a long-term, direct-hire (permanent) basis.
The ideal candidate will provide support to Japanese expatriate associates and families by assisting with language support for relocation, personal (occasional) and work-related business. Provide translation (English and Japanese), both written and verbal for company meetings, documents, conversations, etc. Provide Administration and Human Resources administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Translate, Japanese and English, written and verbal meetings and documents using Microsoft Office applications.
• Translate and interpret Japanese and American communications facilitating accurate inter-cultural relationships.
• Assist Japanese staff with personal business (bank accounts, social security numbers, driver’ s license, household accounts, home search, etc.)
• Assist Japanese staff with orientations (immigration assistance, handbook translation, email accounts, cell phones, etc.)
• Assist with immigration administration.
• Provide Administrative support within the HR/Admin group with an emphasis on Japanese American cultural relationships.
• Administer travel arrangements, hotel reservations, rental cars, miscellaneous reservations as requested
• Assist with visitor arrangements for special meetings and events.
• Administer company cell phones (Japan staff) and fleet vehicles.
• Interpret and translate policy and procedure.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in basic business, translation and interpretations principles.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO: dan.Mintz@trcstaffing.Com