Asheville, NC | Contract
TRC has an immediate opening for an Inventory Coordinator. Our client is a dealership for construction equipment.
They are needing someone with an outgoing and friendly personality to help research inventory issues.
Examples may include dealing with a customer requests or internal requests to determine if a certain piece of equipment is in stock.
This position is contract-hire and could their is opportunity for growth once you are a perm employee of our client.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Coordinator
• Maximize efficiency at the dealership level by assisting in management of inventory, from ordering to auditing to transferring to selling.
• Inventory coordinator will partner up with General Manager and sales team to provide support and operational expertise and will offer a critical attention to detail.
• Track inventory moves using in-house computer system.
• Verify inventory information is correct in computer system
• Assist with walk-in and phone sales. Connect customer with a field rep as needed
• Assist salespeople in finding equipment to suit their customer’ s needs
• Quote purchase prices and rental rates to customers and salespeople
• Ensure rental agreements are completed correctly
• Inspect rental machines prior to leaving the yard and again upon return
• Document damage to rentals and bill customers as needed
• Arrange transportation/hauling for machines to and from jobsites
• Insure invoices are connected to correct account and billed correctly
• Work with other inventory coordinators to insure availability of machines at various locations; Provide manager with daily move log
• Keep in-stock equipment and attachments organized
• Help where needed with day-to-day operation of the company
• Negotiate with vendors when ordering new equipment and attachments
• Check in new and used equipment into inventory system
• Conduct inventory and internal audits
Requirements of the Inventory Coordinator
• The ideal candidate will have an exceptionally positive attitude and work ethic
• Candidate should be able to see the “ big picture" as it relates to the company as a whole
• Be able to communication with people of all backgrounds.
• Prior experience in the Equipment, Truck, or Car Sales industry required.
• Knowledgeable of basic computer functions and software, such as Microsoft Office
• Capable of quickly learning dealer-specific software
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a professional calm demeanor
• Prior experience as an Inventory Coordinator a plus
• College education preferred but not mandatory
Please submit your resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com