ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer, a Tier 1 Automotive Supplier, located in the Northwest Cobb County area, is currently looking for an Inventory Analyst to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be overall responsible for Shipping, Receiving and Inventory functions. Monitors and maintains good housekeeping habits for warehouse. Assist supervisors with fork lift driver functions.
• Establishes operational procedures and perform activities for the verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
• Optimize material flow to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Incorporate and maintain FIFO requirements on all component inventories and Finished Goods.
• Perform cycle counts to ensure the integrity of the LNINFOR system.
• Coordinates and communicates materials status with the Material Planners in Auburn Hills.
• Monitors and maintains Consumption reports.
Experience and Degree:
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of automotive experience and/or training
Please submit your resume to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/