Greensboro, NC 27410
TRC has an immediate need for an Instructional Designer for our Manufacturing Client in Greensboro, NC. This is a long-term contract role.
The key focus of this position is to develop technical training for field service technicians and internal associates/teams. Position requires candidate have a working knowledge of Articulate 360.
- Develop and publish your training materials which could include instructor-led programs, e-learning, blended learning, & micro-learning content.
- You must have the ability to manage large number of high-profile training projects concurrently and ensure quality training content is delivered in a timely manner
- Manage programs with high complexity (hardware, software, and remote diagnostics)
- Collaborate effectively within Service as well as across other functional groups and Business Units to ensure seamless training integration
Required Qualifications (in order of priority)
- Degree in education (Instructional design and adult learning), communications, or computer science OR at least 3+ years of experience developing e-learning content.
- Complete operational understanding of Adult Learning Theory (i.e. ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
- Have strong proficient computer-based course development software skills (Articulate 360, Adobe Premier, Photoshop, Camtasia, and other comparable software)
- Hold previous experience with video capture & editing
- Effectively able to communicate project and work status with your Supervisor and recommend corrective actions to meet aggressive and frequently changing deadlines
- You must be highly self-motivated with a focus on continuous improvement
- ATD (Association of Talent Development) or ISPI Certification (International Society for Performance Improvement)
- Knowledgeable of graphics-editing tools to create learning aids
- Previous experience with video capture & editing
- Ability to effectively challenge assumptions and propose creative ideas
- Consider alternatives for how training information is presented and communicated
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/