Information Security and Compliance Analyst
Boston, MA | Direct Hire
In conjunction with TRC Staffing our direct client is hiring for an Information Security and Compliance Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Boston MA area. This is an opportunity to join a growing and entrepreneurial company, in their mobile solutions division
The Compliance & Security Associate will proactively assist the Chief Security Officer in working with business units to develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures which satisfy internal and external standard. This role will also partake in a variety of IT-related risk management activities, including internal Audit, Sox and PCI.
· Diploma/University: Degree in business administration or a technology-related field, or equivalent work- or education-related experience.
· 5+ Years of professional experienced required
· Demonstrated experience and/or exposure to some of or a combination of risk management, information security and IT or compliance related jobs.
· Experience with PCI process and regulations or a strong desire to learn.
· Some knowledge and/or understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), EMV, Mobile, Privacy, Safe Harbor, International Export Experience, Brand Registration and Rules and Regulation Compliance, Gaming Compliance etc.
· High level of personal integrity, and the ability to professionally handle confidential matters.
· Strong initiative, dependability and ability to follow directions and work with little supervision. Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
· Candidate must be comfortable functioning in a hands-on environment and be ready and capable to take on tasks to meet business objectives.