Braselton, GA | Contract
Our customer in the Braselton, GA area is currently seeking a Productivity Engineer on a long term, contract basis.
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine workflow
• processes, staff requirements, and production standards
• Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum
• efficiency, using drafting and computer applications.
• Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts,
• and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities
• Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material and equipment
• Draft and document standard operating procedures for DC tasks and functions
• Conduct observations and time studies on warehouse floor to implement engineered standards
• Keeps informed of technical changes and industry trends
• No supervisory or budgetary responsibilities
• BS in Industrial Engineering or equivalent field, with 1-2 years of experience.
• Previous technical engineering assignments preferred
• Operations knowledge of distribution and related processes preferred
• Communicate effectively in both written and oral form
• Ability to work with basic engineering and mathematical concepts and principles, applying them to practical situations
• Ability to use computers, systems, and software applications to enter data and process/maintain information in written and electronic form. Generate productivity and production reports using engineering standards
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Observe, receive and obtain information from all relevant sources, monitor and review information from materials, events or the environment, to detect or assess problems
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with non-exempt associates, operational supervisors, and upper level management.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and technical writing skills.
• The ability to think in terms of process flow and identify operational components and how downstream and upstream parties are affected
Please send updated resumes to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com