ATLANTA, GA 30349
TRC has an immediate opening for an Industrial Engineer. This position is a long term contract position at one Atlanta’s Top Places to Work.
Serve Production Process Design by blending back-of-house restaurant experience with industrial engineering process improvement tools to optimize restaurant production processes.
• Optimize the complexity, space capacity, speed of service, and capacity of new and existing offerings to meet overall system targets
• Influence the culinary team to consider process impact as new products are introduced.
• Recommend simplification projects and menu pruning in light of key metric targets.
• Manage projects to accomplish the above.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Industrial Engineering Related Field
• Lean, IE, or Process Engineering training and experience
• Technical mindset including willingness to learn industrial engineering tools
including time study, material flow, and operations analysis
• Effective communication, relational, and team skills to enable interaction with team members and corporate leaders
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs
• Experience in restaurant industry highly preferred
Minimum Years of Experience:
Please send updated resumes to email@example.com