IT Support Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30339
Our client in Atlanta is looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their growing team.
Education Requirements: Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent. Or two years related experience related to the position.
Certification Requirements: A+ and MCSE certification preferred.
- Manage the telecommunications needs of the client which include maintaining and backing up all local servers and the phone system, monitoring network traffic, and performing monthly testing to ensure the failover solution is working properly.
- Support and maintain all communication and video systems.
Respond to user support requests received via telephone, email, the ticketing system or walk-up requests as well as escalate issues to second level or management as needed.
Work as a liaison for client developmental needs and machine automation initiatives, including documentation of requirements, tracking of requests and communicating with stakeholders on the status of requests.
Document, track and monitor all support requests in real-time, verifying user contact information, and ensuring Service Level Agreements are managed.
Assist users with performing day-to-day computer tasks, diagnosing hardware, software and network issues.
Research issues and advise users on appropriate actions and follow through verifying resolution.
- Support all printers, including the ordering of stock printer supplies such as; toner, cartridges, drums, and other specialty supply items.
- Provide 24x7 on-call support to ensure 24x7 client up time for business-critical systems.
Follow standard policies and procedures as established by Global Manager, IT Support Services and the IT Shared Services.
- Extensive use and knowledge of a Windows networked environment and Active Directory.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, XP and Office 2010, 2007, 2003.
Access database programming knowledge is preferred, but not required.
Please send resumes to Will Swift : Will.Swift@trcstaffing.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/