IT Services Manager
Kennesaw, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area is currently seeking an IT Service Manager on a long term direct hire basis.
To manage the delivery of a high-quality service to our internal customers. The IT Service Manager role is key a business facing role and will be required to manage key stakeholder relationships. The IT Service Manager is expected to establish and maintain strong partner relationships to develop trust between our customers and IT Services. A high level of travel will be required for this position.
The IT Service Manager is to build and maintain relationships with internal customers:
• Regularly visit operational teams to spend time with the internal customers to understand and document how the business operates and where IT Services should and can help. To be the voice of the customer.
• To create and maintain a repository of documents outlining key business processes and their reliance on IT Services.
• To build knowledge within IT Services on our customer. To ensure IT Services get to know our customer. This will be achieved by briefing sessions or sharing of documentation.
• To form and manage IT focus groups ensuring that they bring benefit to the customer and to ITS.
• Responsible for the delivery of management reporting, including key performance metrics, tailored to meet the needs of the business. To host service review meetings with the business.
• To conduct surveys and use the results and feedback provided to lead the IT Services team to shape and improve the service provided. The main IT Survey will be conducted annually. There will also be other surveys issued tailored to obtain feedback on new services or improvements. Identified improvements to be managed and tracked via the Continual Service Improvement Plan.
• Responsible for the Continual Service Improvement Plans. To ensure that IT Services deliver improvements to service through to completion.
• To be the key point of contact for the customer regarding IT service issues. The face of IT Services.
• To ensure that the delivery of all aspects of IT Support are always delivered with the business in mind.
• Advise the local business users of current and planned IT initiatives, improvements, challenges and priorities.
• To provide effective communication to the business on IT matters. To ensure that information shared with the customer is timely, useful and easily understood.
To manage supplier relationships:
• Responsible for the management of all IT contracts and supplier relationships across the US and Canada.
• Responsible for the management of all budgets associated with supplier contracts.
• To build strong relationships across all suppliers and ensure that they meet their contractual obligations and performance targets.
• To develop and apply standard supplier management principles thus ensuring suppliers are appropriately managed and engaged with our company.
• To manage the service and relationship to ensure they are both effective and where applicable aligned to ITIL principles.
• To manage the interaction between vendors and internal IT functions.
• ITIL Foundation v3 qualification.
• Strong background in IT Service Management/Finance (minimum of 4 years)
• Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services ensuring their compliance against contracts.
• Incident and Problem Management experience.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to communicate to customers in a way that they easily understand.
• The ability to understand the business drivers and express technical issues in everyday language.
• Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic ability.
Please submit resumes to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com