Human Resources Leader
SEATTLE, WA 98199
Our client is seeking an HR Generalist who will work across the enterprise to implement talent strategies, develop people, and help them grow their career to support the organization's scaling effort. The role has a big stake in identifying and diagnosing issues, problems, and bottlenecks in order to streamline people processes.
• Partner with senior stakeholders to lead and evolve the strategic conversation about organizational design, performance management, and people development.
• Drive job description design, workforce planning, future talent needs planning, compensation planning, and skill set evaluations
• Coaching and leadership development
• Help create the process to capture benchmarks and KPI's
• Present the business cases to senior leadership to recommend necessary changes
- 3 to 5 years of experience as either an HR Generalist or HR Manager
- Demonstrated leadership skills and acting as a change agent
- Bachelor's degree
- SHRM-SCP/CP or similar certification
- Tech/scaling company experience preferred