Atlanta, GA | sendouts
TRC has an immediate Contract Opportunity for an HRIS Analyst. This is a contract role located in the Cobb-Galleria area.
The right person must have a degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, Business Studies or other related field and must be able to demonstrate excellent communications skills, interacting at all levels.
A minimum 12 years proven hands-on functional experience with the HRMS applications. The candidate must have strong experience in multiple Oracle modules from the following:
In addition, the candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage HR Third Party systems such as Brassring, CSOD, PeopleClick, ADP, Org Publisher, ImageNow with hands-on experience to provide functional expertise
• Core HRMS (Oracle EBS Highly Preferred)
• Compensation Workbench
• OTL (Oracle Time and Labour)
• Discoverer Reporting
• Employee and Manager Self Service
• Has indepth experience, using professional concepts and company objectives, to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Demonstrates ability to manager teams of one or more individuals and providing direction ro ensure the successful completion of projects managed by team. Ability to be hands-on in completing tasks when required.
• Manages complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Strong management of HR information systems and practices, database elements, relational databases and query concepts/report writing skills.
• Ability to create complex standard and adhoc reports through various tools such as SQL, Macros and Microsoft Query.
• Strong requirements analysis skills, with business knowledge in Oracle application modules
• Should have a strong understanding of the work flow and business processes associated with HR functions.
• Skilled at knowledge sharing of functional and technical information with other team members. Experience conducting end user training.
• Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems. Must be a team player with a strong desire to continue learning and expanding their knowledge in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment, whilst at the same time finding opportunities to challnege other team members to allow them to develop further.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Ability to multi task, exercise sound judgment and prioritize conflicting demands of time with minimal supervision.
Other desired skills:
• Experience with global multi-site implementations
• Good understanding of Compensation and Benefits philosophies and Payroll activities
• Previous experience of project managing the upgrading of various HR systems
Please submit your resume to heather.Moore@trcstaffing.Com