HR Payroll Specialist
CANTON, GA 30114
Our customer is currently looking for an HR Payroll Specialist to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
This position reports directly to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for managing salary records, timesheets, and payroll system, maintaining and processing mutli-state bi-weekly payroll, payroll reports, 401K, and other associated duties.
High School Diploma required
- 3 years experience in Payroll and Human Resources.
- Successfully completed ADP payroll processing and time management training
- Knowledge of federal and state mandated laws relative to employment.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks independently with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Ability to interact with customers, coworkers and contractors in a polite and professional manner.
- ADP Time and Attendance, Shift Premiums, ADP Benefit accruals
- ADP Schedules (entering and maintain)
- Knowledge of Payroll laws
- Responsible for entries into ADP for HR administration and payroll processing in compliance with company policies and legal requirements
- ADP Workforce Now
- Manages the administration, coordination and distribution of employee forms and information as they relate to payroll (tax forms, notices, garnishments, employee deductions, etc.)
- Respond to unemployment notices
- Responsible for creating and running ADP Reports
- Works with management and employees in resolving payroll related issues in a constructive / professional manner
- Assists external and internal auditors on audits
- Processes manual checks and voids related to payroll processing
- Prepares reports used to conduct 401K non discrimination testing
- Enters and maintains employee tax filing status and deduction records.
- Maintains employee files, filing on a timely basis
- Process employment verifications
- Process and maintain garnishment records
- Monthly benefit audits
- Maintain I9 files
- Maintain key card system and building cameras
- Maintain bulletin boards in your building
- Train new hires on ADP
- New hire orientation
- Create and maintain monthly overtime and pay allocation reports.
- Other associated duties
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/