Columbia, SC 29201
Our client is a great organization in Columbia, SC seeking an energetic and driven HR Generalist to join their team!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Documents the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Supports recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and assist in the writing and placement of advertisements.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in the maintenance of the human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Provide project management support for various HR projects.
- Ethical Practice.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years HR experience, or a master's degree in HR management or any similar combination of education and experience.