LONGWOOD, GA 32750
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Branch General Manager, to manage and lead their Orlando Florida location.
The General Manager will lead and be responsible for strategy; structure; budgets; people; financial outcomes and metrics. The successful candidate will manage a team of sales, warehouse, operational and administrative staff of this $10 Million branch. This person must have prior operational management experience and it would be ideal to have prior work experience in the floor covering business (carpet, vinyl); however, other management experience will be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily operations for the division (operations include: sales, warehouse, job assigning / subcontractor, customer service, warranty; etc.)
- Provide direct management to a Team of Key Functional Managers (Sales Manager, Warehouse Manager, Customer Service Manager, Operations/dispatch Manager)
- Ultimately responsible for the entire group of employees that are present in Orlando location (currently at 18 employees)
- Responsible for accurate inventory of a 22,000 sq. foot warehouse
- Manages the fiscal growth for the location
- Oversees key hiring and talent development for the branch
- Able to lead & set expectations for the team
- Communicates the strategy and results to the team
- Reports key results to executive management
- Ensures the overall customer satisfaction and quality
- Prior experience working with subcontractors
- Able to resolve issues within the location’s staff; customers, etc.
- Able to travel for training and meetings.
- 3-5 years prior operational management experience
- 3 years supervisory experience in managing others
- Prior budget & fiscal management experience
- Warehouse knowledge a plus
- Able to clearly convey thoughts & ideas
- Has exceptional problem solving skills
- Computer literate with Google; MS Excel