ACWORTH, GA 30102
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a General Manager for a full time role with a rapidly growing tier one automotive supplier based in Northwest Atlanta. Candidate must have at least 10 years related experience in the automotive industry, well versed in working within a turnaround environment, striving for operational excellence and transformation. Full P&L responsibility for a facility between $250M and $400M required.
• Ultimate responsibility for effective and efficient execution of production to meet customer expectations, to maximize all sales opportunities, and to ultimately meet or exceed annual sales targets
• Serve as a partner to the CEO on the organization's administrative and operational processes, with a goal of continuously developing and improving systems
• Improve the company’s customer satisfaction, processes, key indicator performances, equipment & technology, infrastructure, and drive the implementation of continues improvements to support key capabilities as required for future growth, and to support and drive key human resource initiatives.
• This position is responsible to build annual operating budgets and long term plans that include cost center expenses and the necessary staffing to effectively operate the facility
• This position is accountable for all cost control and management of capital expenditures in order to meet or outperform the annual operating budget for the operation
• Directly manages and leads facility staff across multiple disciplines to ensure everyone is working with common interest, that everyone has the information needed to perform their function, that everyone is working to established processes Responsible for customer interface, relationships and product quality on all programs produced at the facility
• Responsible for operational P&L and operational performance control as outlined below:
• Expected to take a proactive approach to facility management and operational performance to meet or exceed required metric targets
• Responsible for the quality systems execution, auditing and maintenance to maintain all required customer certifications
• Use metrics, lessons learned and benchmarking to drive continuous improvement of practice, process and systems in the facility in line with IOS and quality processes
• Properly escalate issues to the appropriate level in the business and secure the necessary resources to implement short and long term corrective actions
• Properly escalates support based issues to department heads and secures the necessary resources to implement short and long term corrective actions
• Advises & coordinates with advanced program teams to manage program launches to the best result and to ensure advanced programs are effectively developed to meet customer requirements
• Directly and indirectly responsible for coaching, performance management and the development of cross functional staff
• Responsible for the health & safety practices and the well-being of all employees
• Enforce company policies & regulations within the facility
• Is a leader and sets the example and expectation for collaboration, accountability and the culture within the facility
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Operations Management, Engineering, Purchasing or Finance is required. A Master’s degree with an emphasis in business management is preferred. The position requires no less than 10 years of experience managing an assembly facility in an automotive business serving both domestic and international automotive OEM customers at a Sr. leadership level. Full P&L experience for a facility between $250M and $400M is required.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org