Front End Web Developer
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Front End Developer to join their new and growing team in either Boca Raton Florida or Atlanta GA.
This is a direct hire opportunity with an amazing and innovative company, startup environment and opportunity to grow your career, play with cutting end technology and really make a difference.
Our client is disrupting the public safety industry as the SaaS leader for smart communities. They enable their customers to fuse sensors and data from a variety of sources to dramatically enhance the safety of schools, venues, places of worship, and communities as a whole. Their solution has powered the Super Bowl, XGames, and NCAA Final Four.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app that communicates with the backend via REST APIs. You will work in a team with talented back-end developers, QA engineers, devops engineers, and software architects.
If you hold an engineering background, enjoy providing end-to-end software solutions real-life problems, and are passionate about your work and its impact on our society, we d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Contribute to building and releasing quality software on time
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate your work
- Gain and continuously exercise an understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validate user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resort to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Use your knowledge to build great-looking, event-driven and highly interactive interfaces
- Collaborate with server-side developers, user-experience designers, and business analysts
- Participate in a test-driven, agile environment by creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Keep up to date with the developments in technology and quickly adapt to them to achieve better results
Qualifications and Required/Nice-To-Have Skills:
- 4+ years experience as a front end web developer.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience. Advanced degrees desirable.
- You have proven experience as front end web developer.
- You thrive on Angular 6+.
- You have knack for designing amazing UI and experience with material design framework.
- Experience using web-based RESTful APIs.
- Experience developing applications with Firebase .
- You focus on writing clean, well designed and reusable code.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- You are detail oriented and pride yourself in UI consistency.
- Charismatic and energetic self-starting personality.
- You have unquenchable desire to keep learning and getting better.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/