ROCK HILL, SC 29732
Rock Hill, SC
TRC’s client who is a leader in the health and wellness industry has an immediate need to add a manager to their Franchise location in Rockhill. This opportunity offers the chance to utilize your leadership skills to promote helping customers feel their best. This individual will have the opportunity to join a large brand (30,000+) while having the comfort of working with a small personal team of just over 30. This location is one of the most visited franchises making it a great opportunity to engage customers.
The Day to Day:
- Lead a team of health minded professionals to deliver an excellent end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented team of a variety of skill sets
- Own the success of an all-star location
A team is only as strong as its leader, so our client is looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
Smart and experienced with prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaders who can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performers who can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solvers who can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
- Experience Scheduling, setting appointments
- Experience with Payroll Functions
- Positive customer service in retail environment
- Experience completing the total sales cycle
- Experience with a membership business (i.e. Gold’s Gym)
- Experience managing people and having direct reports (This role will have 6 direct reports)
- Retain new and current clients
- 2 years of experience
Why choose this opportunity:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits: including monthly massage sessions, matched 401(k), paid time off, and health, vision, and dental insurance.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a base pay plus bonuses offered based on performance.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and development to help you grow as a manager and lead your team.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/