Food Production Consultant
ATLANTA, GA 30349
TRC Professional Solutions has an outstanding long-term contract opportunity with one of the most recognizable brands in Atlanta.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Role Description: Provide operational support and expertise towards the development of food production processes for new menu items or concepts. Integrate simplification techniques into food production process development for both existing and new menu items. Role will be instrumental in ensuring that all future menu items meet culinary standards and are operationally feasible. Will establish strong working relationships with the production engineering team to ensure new food production processes meet defined success metrics in areas such as space optimization, speed of service, and complexity.
• Influence the adoption of simplification techniques during the culinary development process to ensure product quality metrics and operational requirements are attained.
• Coordinate 1-10 restaurant field tests and assess results of the food production methods on new menu items or concepts.
• Ensure the intentions of the food production methods that are developed are sustained through procedural creation and internal training programs
• Serve as food production process SME for new menu item development, market tests, and rollouts
• Influence and serve new equipment design during the creation of new platforms to ensure the adherence to culinary and process simplification targets
• Mastery of various culinary and food preparation techniques
• A strong understanding of technical aspects associated with food production, particularly in a franchised restaurant environment
• Strong relational skills to enable interaction with restaurant level Team Members and corporate management
• Proficient with standard process improvement techniques including but not limited to Lean Manufacturing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools and Windows Operating Systems.
• Proficient at Project Management
• Restaurant industry experience (corporate or restaurant level)
Work Experience: 5+ years
Degree Required: Associates/Technical Degree or similar (BS preferred)
Preferred Degree Type: Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, Hospitality Management, Food & Beverage Management, Industrial Engineering, etc…
Please submit your resume for consideration to: