Financial Support Representative POS
MARIETTA, GA 30066
Our client in Marietta is looking for a Financial Application Support Representative to join their growing team. As an Application Support Representative you will be responsible for providing user support and training for the accounting software. This position operates in a help desk environment (Mon–Fri) and involves application support including product installation, problem solving, product change requests, product administration, team collaboration, 3rd party vendor communication as well as addressing end user questions.
• Resolve customer service requests via established troubleshooting procedures.
• Assist end users with product usage questions.
• Maintain knowledge of products and 3rd party integrations.
• Create detailed documentation of support issues and clearly communicate status and problem/resolution activities to internal and external customers.
• Document product defects and requests for changed functionality by clients in our issue tracking system.
• Complete product change requests.
• Product setup, configuration, delivery, and training.
• Communicate with 3rd party vendors and work together to resolve client issues.
• Follow departmental procedures for call etiquette and tracking of time.
• Follow departmental procedures for issue escalations.
• Follow company policies including scheduling and attendance requirements.
• Perform other duties as requested by Supervisor/Management team.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Associate’s degree or higher required.
• Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' practical experience in an accounting or payroll-processing role.
• Experience supporting accounting and/or payroll applications is ideal.
• May have prior experience and success related to the following; accounting, payroll processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, posting, auditing, bookkeeping, clerical, Federal and State tax preparation, tax returns, bank reconciliation, financial statements.
• This position requires a professional presence, excellent communication skills, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with other departments on technical issues.
• Candidates should possess strong problem-solving skills
• General PC skills and working knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Ability to adapt to changing workflow.
• Typing 40+ wpm is required
You will work from the Marietta, GA office 5 days per week. You will work 1 of 3 shifts per month. 8am - 5 pm, 9am - 6 pm, or 10am - 7 pm. Once a month the team rotates. You will have an hour lunch break.
Start Date: As soon as possible! Direct hire, full time.
IMPORTANT! Each candidate will be required to take the following assessments: personality analysis, accounting, typing (must be able to type 40 WPM), data entry. and customer service.
Please submit resumes to Nikki.firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/