SEATTLE, WA 98144
We need a Financial Analyst to join a Global Finance team supporting new transportation and logistics initiatives. The candidate will work closely with operations leaders, technology teams, operations research scientists, and international finance teams. This role will have high visibility to Senior Managers.
- Support exciting new Technology programs which improve customer experience and financial performance through new and innovative delivery programs
- Participate in the annual budgeting and forecasting processes among the regional finance teams, and ensure planning deadlines are achieved.
- Perform risk and opportunities variance analysis
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Develop and maintain key reporting metrics
- BA/BS degree in a business, economics, finance or similar discipline with analytical bias
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- 3+ years of experience in a large corporate finance environment with emphasis on analytics
- Experience in transportation or other operations role
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance fundamentals
- Strong communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management