ATLANTA, GA 30339
TRC Professional Solutions is currently seeking a temp to perm Financial Analyst in the Cumberland/Atlanta area.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to be responsible for the day to day travel agency incentive calculations; including monthly accruals and payments, as part of a team reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst. This position will also be responsible for responding to queries and requests from both internal and external customers.
- Support the Team Leader in all admin and payment approvals aspects of our Travel Agents Incentive program.
- Identifying new contracts/amendments/terminations
- Manage monthly reporting and distributing of reports where appropriate.
- Review and submit all technology fund requests
- Provide accurate financial information and analysis to other interested parties including decision support, tax, controllership and senior management.
- Assisting with incoming queries pertaining to TAI.
- Assist and Support the team with any part of the monthly payment process.
- Support the greater team to ensure completeness with Plan management.
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required.
- BS degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 3-5 years' progressive experience in financial analysis and general accounting.
- Solid experience in Variance Analysis, Trend Analysis and Research.
- Ability to apply sound business reasoning and solve problems in a logical manner through research, diligence, and available resources.
- Expert User - MS Excel (Including; Pivot Tables, Formulas, V-LookUps, etc.) Access database, Cognos, Oracle experience a plus.
- Knowledge of US GAAP would be a plus.
- Exposure to SOX desirable.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Ability to work efficiently in a changing environment.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and effectively communicate to both large and small groups.
- Experience working in a matrix environment; with customers and colleagues that are globally disbursed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise independent judgment and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Team player able to demonstrate flexibility, and resilience.
- Must be deadline and detail oriented.
- Capable of handling commercially sensitive information with tact and care.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/