Financial Analyst (Supply Chain)
Atlanta, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Financial Analyst, to join their growing team for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area.
This role will support business operations by providing financial based recommendations, driving cost savings opportunities for the company. You will interpret financial results that lead to the development of valued added financial reporting and analytics. Continuously improve planning and reporting processes to enhance team capability and efficiency.
• Assist with the consolidation and review of the department financial results, specifically, inflation and the strategic procurement initiatives (SPIs).
• Provide a source of business knowledge and problem solving capabilities to assure sound analysis, recommendations and action programs in a wide range of business and financial assignments.
• Coordinate the reporting and planning function for the Supply Chain business unit.
• Assist department manager in the analysis of month-end closing for the Supply Chain through monthly and quarterly waterfalls versus plan and prior year.
• Coordinate the preparation and distribution of the month-end reporting package to corporate and business units.
• Assist the Supply Chain team in the preparation of financial budgets, monthly outlooks and rolling forecasts.
• Support projects within/across the Supply Chain Function such as cost reduction initiatives, customer negotiation analysis, capital spending projects, cash flow improvement, etc.
• Act as a backup for the Finance Manager.
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
• 2 - 5 years’ experience
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• Excellent analytical skills
• Dynamic, flexible team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Executive Presence
• Project management skills
• Proven leader with experience in gaining support of others through positive working relationships
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
• SAP experience preferred
• Experience with financial modeling and multi-dimensional databases
Please submit resumes to Nikki.Scarpelli@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/