Fiber Installation Inspector
FOREST PARK, GA 30297
TRC Professional Services seeks a candidate for a long-term role with a leading utilities firm based in Atlanta. Position requires prior, related experience and ability to travel throughout the state of Georgia for work.
FIBER INSTALLATION INSPECTOR
This position is responsible for inspecting and monitoring the work of contractors on various construction sites across the state of Georgia performing Fiber Installation activities for Construction Services. These construction site types can include Site Preparation and Grading, Fiber Line Installation, Initial Clearing and compliance. Candidate should be knowledgeable in concrete and soils testing, ASTM standards, as well as construction surveying. Candidate should be familiar with fiber installation design drawings in the areas of topographical, cut/fill. Must ensure that work is in compliance with specifications and environmental regulations. This position is based in south Atlanta, but will involve considerable statewide travel and routine overnight stays throughout the state of Georgia.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
• High School Diploma / GED
• 2 year or higher degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Management, or Business Management preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience directing and/or managing fiber installation activities in medium to large projects.
• Proven Project Management Record.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft and Apple software required.
• Planning and Project Management Skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Working knowledge of contract administration as it relates to monitoring fiber contractor construction activities. Working knowledge of civil construction methods and standards as it relates to equipment, grading and excavation methods, structural concrete placement, and surveying.
• Working knowledge of contract administration as it relates to monitoring civil contractor construction activities.
• Must have knowledge of concrete and soils placement and testing and general knowledge of appropriate standards.
• Working knowledge of contract administration.
• Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and work well under general supervision.
• Must have a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
• Exhibits: Total Commitment, Unquestionable Trust, and Superior Performance
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org