Duluth, GA | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions seeks a candidate for a full time role with a leading manufacturer in Duluth/Johns Creek area.
• Troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance for all Facilities equipment including technical problems in mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical, plumbing, HVAC, Boilers, Air compressors, chillers, Building Management system, Fire alarm and control systems.
• Assist with improvements to the maintenance systems (preventative, corrective, predictive and spare parts).
• Assist with technical projects for equipment upgrades and improvements.
• Assist with the training and development of other Facilities Maintenance personnel.
• Ability to read 1 line drawings as well as P&ID drawings, and electrical schematics.
• Conduct all activity compliant to an FDA regulated environment including extensive documentation related to maintenance PM’ s, repairs, commissioning and change management.
• Make decisions on how to resolve major technical problems while minimizing downtime on equipment. Prioritize workload to meet production requirements.
Submit resume to travis.Almy@trcstaffing.Com