White, GA 30184
Our customer is currently looking for Facilities Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 Automotive supplier with over 1800 employees and a 3 Million Square foot facility. They have state of the art technology, robotics, and systems.
- Monitoring the day-to-day operations of fire protection systems, fire alarm systems, and HVAC systems.
- Cooperatively working with Environmental, Engineering, Maintenance, and Production personnel to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Scheduling of people, equipment, materials, and support services to achieve maximum efficiency in meeting plant operation requirements.
- Directing work of in-house technicians and outside service contractors, assuring safe, timely completion of repair and maintenance activities.
- Identifying and implementing energy savings projects.
- Developing scopes of work, obtaining and evaluating competitive bids, and writing purchase requisitions.
- Working with local, state, and federal authorities to assure proper and legal operations of equipment within the scope of responsibility.
- Effectively communicating with peers, team members, customers (internal and external), suppliers, technical staff, and management.
- Translating company objectives in EHS, 5S, quality (ISO/TS), and production into action plans.
- Other tasks as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution and/or 10 years of relevant facility experience in a production environment is required. A Bachelor of Science in engineering or engineering technology is preferred.
- A steady work history with a minimum of 4 years of hands-on technical and/or supervisory experience in a 24/7 manufacturing environment is also required.
- Strong math skills, problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Excel and SAP a plus.
- Building Management Systems experience a plus.
- Familiarity with applicable rules, regulations, codes, and standards such as OSHA (29 CFR 1910), NFPA, ANSI, ASHRAE, International Plumbing Code, etc. is also a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership to manage multiple contractors and projects.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/