Executive Project Assistant
Smyrna, GA | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for an Executive Project Assistant to a C-Level Executive, in the Greater Atlanta area, for a direct hire opportunity.
The Executive Project Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Executive.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities, while maintaining a positive attitude. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Executive, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and travel; completing expense reports;
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Executive's office and internal
departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
• Works closely and effectively with the Executive to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a " barometer," having a
sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping him/her updated
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Executive’ s ability to effectively lead the company
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree required
• Strong work tenure: 3+ years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, in large corporate environments
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), and Adobe Acrobat
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com