SEATTLE, WA 98144
Core responsibilities include arranging meetings, international travel planning and creation of detailed itineraries, making arrangements for various recruiting events, general office support functions, expense reports, appointments, etc. The ideal candidate is able to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group, while keeping abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- 3+ years supporting C-level management
- Ability to handle high email volume and ever changing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members SharePoint