COLUMBIA, SC 29203
Provides administrative support requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill, and knowledge of the organization’ s policies and practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works independently to complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the COO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that are confidential; arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Prepares, composes, and initiates correspondence, memoranda, presentation material, and reports.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on projects, meetings and conferences from conception to completion
- Works closely and effectively with the COO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
- Runs reports using SAP software
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information.
- Processes POs on behalf of the Operation team.
- Oversees other projects as assigned.
Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and have the aptitude to navigate and process transactions in SAP.
Must demonstrate effective communication across all levels within the organization, as well as with external constituents.
Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
with excellent attention to detail
Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
Must be able to work independently
Education and Experience:
Requires a minimum education of a High School Diploma; BS/BA preferred.
- Prefer five + years experience in the business world, preferably in operation/supply chain/administrative areas.