Atlanta, GA 30349
Provide high-level confidentiality and administrative support to the Executive Director, Restaurant Training. This person will manage calendars, plan meetings and events, research, provide technical solutions in a paperless environment, prepare statistical reports, handle information requests, and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. He/She will be interacting with staff members at all levels of the organization.
- Manage and maintain executive's schedule. Mastery of Microsoft Office/Outlook required.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using Microsoft Suite.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence.
- Make travel arrangements and complete expense reports.
- Conduct research and compile data for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors. Prepare PowerPoint presentations and design professional graphic
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, maintaining them over
- Interact and communicate with diverse set of people inside and outside the organization, representing the Executive Director and the Restaurant Training organization to staff, Operators, Team Members, vendors, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, by telephone, by e-mail or by digital collaborative platforms.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting a senior executive at a mid-large sized organization.
- Expert level technology (computer) skills including Microsoft Office.
- Desire to learn new technology and adopt as appropriate.
- Strong relational skills and ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to compile, manage and track details, events, and data in an organized manner on-line that
allows for quick access.
- Comfortable working in a mobile, interactive environment
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/