Equipment Engineer II
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Equipment Engineer II
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Type: Direct Hire
TRC s client who is a leader in the thermal products industry has an immediate need for a Equipment Engineer II to join their team! With over 45 years of serving our client has adapted and invested in technology to stay innovative and enable digital workplaces. They have a long history of being environmentally friendly, investing in the community, and have had continuous growth (over 105,000 employees). They consistently are investing in R&D, manufacturing, and their employees! They strive to always exceed the customers expectations with their product as well as customer service. As an Equipment Engineer II, you will be responsible for performing routine to moderately complex engineering assignments to evaluate, select, order, install, set up, design modifications for, test, troubleshoot, improve the performance of, and establish maintenance procedures for a variety of production equipment. With a variety of trainings on the new technology our client can offer you a lifetime career that will always keep you learning and growing. If you are ready to start impacting instead of maintaining, please submit resumes to Andy.Youmans@trcstaffing.com
The Day to Day:
- Recommends equipment modifications to improve production efficiencies, manufacturing techniques, and production yields for existing products.
- Coordinates the installation, modification and testing of manufacturing equipment.
- Troubleshoots a variety of routine to moderately complex manufacturing equipment problems.
- Evaluates, selects, orders, installs, and sets up equipment used in the manufacture of one or more similar products
- Investigates and determines the root cause of equipment failures and problems and recommends countermeasures.
- Analyzes and identifies modifications that can be made to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Designs and fabricates, or arranges for external fabrication of, new and replacement parts.
- Creates, writes, and modifies preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, start up, technician qualification, and other procedures.
- Develops preventive maintenance schedules.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares reports. Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Prepares training materials and trains production and maintenance personnel on the usage and maintenance of equipment.
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- 2-4 years experience in manufacturing equipment engineering.
- Working knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology to the production of various products.
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Very good analytical, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong math, statistical analysis and research skills required.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Intermediate skills in AutoCad used in production of technical plans, blueprints, electrical layouts, drawings and wiring, and models required.
- Experienced with PLC (prefer Omron) and HMI programming, and Drives (Servos, VFDs).
- Application software used in production of technical plans, blueprints, electrical layouts and drawings and models.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/