Enterprise Salesforce Analyst
ATLANTA, GA 30339
The Principal Enterprise Analyst will work closely with internal business customers to understand business requirements and then partner extensively with the Professional Service, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Accounting teams for creation and analysis of business requirements and functional design.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate with a "total service" mindset;- in all interactions - for both the process and technical health of the application portfolio managed by the team
- Coordinate with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals, and identify/resolve systems and process issues
- Lead/Facilitate design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow
- Provide thought leadership on how to enhance our systems to make our users more effective
- Collaborate in the planning, design, testing, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts in support of overall service management goals, and as support to provide direction to system programmers
- Coordinate, Support, and Conduct (as needed) in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Coordinate, Support, and Conduct orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed in a way they can easily learn and apply.
- Liaise with, and direct the efforts of, software and implementation vendors, 3rd party support, and on/off-shore service and support personnel
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members so they can grow into more amazing people
- Reinforce process innovation, and a commitment to common platforms and best practices, in support of the service area
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis, gathering requirements and implementing packaged application software, specifically Saleforce.com Service Cloud and/or Sales Cloud supporting core business processes
- 3+ years translating requirements into test cases
- Experience with Agile methodology and user story definitions
- Experience with Agile toolsets such as Atlassian platforms
- Experience documenting Business Process Flows using MS Visio or similar diagraming software
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts so we know what we've done and what needs to be done
- Experience with Confluence, Sharepoint for document management and sharing
- Experience working with implementation partner vendors
- Project Mgmt/scrum master experience a plus
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with others throughout the organization
- Got to have the customer service attitude! Internal or external, all our customers are important and having someone who strives for excellence is key
- Teams are important to us, so they should be important to you! Collaboration and effectively communicating with team members is a must.
- However, we also have times of independence. Comfort there would be great as well!
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Please email resumes to email@example.com