Engineering Technician/Utilities Industry
ATLANTA, GA 30308
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of a company that specializes in the utilities industry, is hiring for several Engineering Technicians, for a great contract to hire opportunity in the Atlanta area (Midtown).
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company experiencing a ton of growth. Excellent and fun work environment, great team and leadership and plenty of career growth opportunities!
The primary responsibility for these positions is to perform, manage, and monitor tasks with an emphasis in meeting customer expectations as it pertains to timely and accurate submission of deliverables. Engineering Technicians will work under the direction of Senior Technicians, Supervisors, and Engineering Manager to provide specifications, data deliverables, reports, and calculations to deliver and support the Client.
This is an office role in the Client’s Atlanta office location. Some remote work allowed.
1. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
2. Technical experience/aptitude or background is required.
3. Experience or background in overhead utilities desired.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft computer software including Microsoft Access, Excel, And Word required.
5. Some programming experience is a plus.
6. Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Good written and verbal communication skills.
1. Verify new/proposed wire attachments meet NESC (National Electric Safety Code)/GO95 and client specific requirements.
2. Develop new/proposed attachment plan for clearance violations.
3. Review pole data collected in field for accuracy of existing attachments.
4. Perform Pole Loading Analyses (PLA) and Make Ready Engineering (MRE) designs using Client’s software.
5. Create analysis reports of PLA’s and MRE’s as part of the customer deliverables.
6. Manage assignments and meet/exceed production goals.
7. Coordinate with Field Management.
8. Use data/project management systems to document and track model progress.
9. Be willing to assist other Project Teams if work flow requirements dictate.
10. Track and report on progress of production projects. Track time spent on various projects and customers. Maintain schedules and project forecasts
11. Contribute to other related projects and plans not specifically noted necessary to obtain the objectives of the Operations Group.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/