NORCROSS, GA 30093
Our client in Atlanta is looking for an Engineering Technician to join their growing team. The candidate will be responsible for improving the preventative maintenance requirements for the company. This position entails project management for equipment. This is a GREAT direct hire oppty for someone looking to grow their career with a progressive company.
Candidate must have an Associate’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent years of work experience.
3-5yrs relevant engineering experience and a background in electro or mechanical engineering.
Candidate should also have a high proficiency with equipment and machine troubleshooting and repair.
Must also have proficiency with: reading engineering drawings, drafting skills including 3D modeling, using AutoCAD or Solid Works.
- Some overtime will be required from time to time (possible 10hrs a month)… over time will be paid time and a half.
- Develop and build custom equipment and fixtures, this includes working with equipment suppliers and shops.
- Manage the preventative maintenance system for equipment.
- Coordinate with outside service providers as needed as it pertains to equipment maintenance.
- Manage maintenance records and schedule.
- Maintain spare parts inventory.
- Maximizing equipment uptime including troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair.
- Evaluate equipment needs.
- Manage the acquisition of new equipment, including research, justification, acquisition, testing, runoff, installation, documentation, and training.
- Implement documentation for new product setup.
- Maintain engineering data of current records.
- Write and execute validations for production processes, equipment, and fixtures.
- Maintain technical knowledge and skills by activities such as attending workshops, visiting other manufacturing and equipment sites, reading technical publications.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/